Hi i am from hyderabad ...studying 2nd year of intermediate...i had wasted my 1st year and did very hardwork in 2nd year ...now board exams are starting on march 1 ..so i am preparing for it..but i dont feel confident on jee ...what shall i do shall i prepare for jee or board..? Is askiitian app is enough to clear jee with 200 marks ?

Hi i am from hyderabad ...studying 2nd year of intermediate...i had wasted my 1st year and did very hardwork in 2nd year ...now board exams are starting on march 1 ..so i am preparing for it..but i dont feel confident on jee ...what shall i do shall i prepare for jee or board..? Is askiitian app is enough to clear jee with 200 marks ?

Grade:12

1 Answers

unnati kasaundhan
71 Points
6 years ago
According to me if you had wasted your first year then you should not worry about that because wasted time never come again but if you focus at present you will be able to make your future best ...................for your boards all the very best ...............I don`t know what kind of preparation you done before for jee but it is true that you have no much time for jee preperations. ......so don`t worry now focus on your board exam bcoz it is too much important .............astiitian is a good app .........but your own practice is almost a best source to beat any exam ........if you are feeling regret to your past so please forget it ..........you will have a year to focus on jee preperation after your twelve So be confident and think positive. .............okSo please approve my suggestion. ...and all the best for exams once again

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free