Hey iitians, please tell me how should I manage to do PCM from ncert, my coaching material and others like hc verma, Halliday resnick, Morrison and boyd, jd lee, tmh etc. Please give a way to manage time and how should i study without taking too much time. All iitians suggest these books, how did they study ?

Hey iitians, please tell me how should I manage to do PCM from ncert, my coaching material and others like hc verma, Halliday resnick, Morrison and boyd, jd lee, tmh etc. Please give a way to manage time and how should i study without taking too much time. All iitians suggest these books, how did they study ?

Grade:10

1 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
dear soumya , 
no , u need 1 extra ref books with ncert , and if u have good coaching material then no required for maths . 
for physics , just take h c verma and your coaching material , no need of ncert for jee , but for board exam u have to read ncert , 
and for chemistry , only ncert , if u want then take coaching material for physical chemistry problem practice . 
for maths , u need only m l khanna . if u find that difficult , then go with coaching material booklet only , but complete that fully . 
and u have 2 years for completetion , so, dnt worry manage your time well . 
regards 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free