Hello Sir, My main aim is to secure a good rank in IIT JEE but (i finished my 10th board exams) in all books that i saw , n-factor and some other aspects of physical chemistry arent very well explained in RCM or Bahadur , but all the people in my class are very fast in learning and everyone knows well about these explained above . I really feel demotivated because ive spent 5hrs straight and didnt understand it . So what should i do sir to get a clear cut idea about all the concepts and how long should i study each day ?

Hello Sir,
My main aim is to secure a good rank in IIT JEE but (i finished my 10th board exams) in all books that i saw , n-factor and some other aspects of physical chemistry arent very well explained in RCM or Bahadur , but all the people in my class are very fast in learning and everyone knows well about these explained above . I really feel demotivated because ive spent 5hrs straight and didnt understand it . So what should i do sir to get a clear cut idea about all the concepts and how long should i study each day ?

Grade:

2 Answers

Shrey
49 Points
10 years ago
Study 6 hours. It is enough. First buy o.p.tandon physical chemistry and study concepts thoroughly and solve questions from it. Its not easy to solve r.c.mukherjee and bahadur without having your concepts cleared. Your friends would have studied concepts from somewhere and if they still say false they are lying. Please approve my answer by clicking approved if you liked it.
Shrey
49 Points
10 years ago
Also read the book thoroughly.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free