MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: Rs.

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Grade: 12th pass

FIRST OF ALL THIS IS NOT AN ACADEMIC QUERY BUT THIS VERY IMPORTANT FOR ME......i am in class 12 and my problem is in 5th std i had fallen in love with a girl whose name is simran and in 12th std i had break-up with simran.my love lasts for only 7 years.The reason for my break-up is …...EVERY LONG LOVING RELATIONSHIP,THERE WILL BE A THIRD PERSON WHO IS WAITING FOR A BREAKUP...this same happened in my case.in 12th std ,a girl (but not simran-my first lover)an another girl(third person) who had fall in love with me.i love simran,but simran hates me but i had being loved by the third person.so in future,which girl should i deserve .what is the right decision?will i marry to simran-my first love or the third person or no one( means to be single)
2 years ago

Answers : (3)

Adil Khan
askIITians Faculty
68 Points
							Choose PEACE.

Parents will choose bettaer girl for you, which completely dependent on how much educated you are. So to get better option study HARD.

Please avoid these questions.
2 years ago
utpal raj
244 Points

you should choose simran because you love her , third person knows that you love simran from five year . 
you have such a long relationship, no one should come between, 
i advice you to channelise your energy in positive way,  you have break up, do something that simran will come and say “there is no one like you in this world, you are awesome”.

2 years ago
xavier
37 Points

@ UTPAL RAJ  THIRD PERSON DOESN’T KNOW I LOVE SIMRAN FROM LONG YEARS.SHO HOW TO CONVINCE THE THIRD PERSON?

2 years ago
Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?
Answer & Earn Cool Goodies

Get Extra Rs. 1,590 off

COUPON CODE: SELF10

Course Features

• 728 Video Lectures
  • Revision Notes
  • Previous Year Papers
  • Mind Map
  • Study Planner
  • NCERT Solutions