Could we discuss our doubts in WhatsApp? Because the process of uploading image is very difficult here, whenever I try to put a image, either it comes very unclear or the letters come very congested to each other,as a result nobody is able to read my question. Please do something Thank you

Could we discuss our doubts in WhatsApp? Because the process of uploading image is very difficult here, whenever I try to put a image, either it comes very unclear or the letters come very congested to each other,as a result nobody is able to read my question.
Please do something
Thank you

Grade:

2 Answers

Arun
25750 Points
5 years ago
Dear student

Please send a mail to the concerned department. But as of now, whatsapp can't be used a platform.

Hope it helps
Rajdeep
231 Points
5 years ago
HELLO THERE!

You’re right! But I have a solution for that!

I use my PC and use askIITians from the site, so what I do is possible on PC (not in the  mobile application).

What I do is that, I right click on the image, and then click on “Save Image”. The image is hence downloaded in my computer and from there, I view the image, thus the letters no more remain congested.

Well, in the site, the letters remain congested probably due to some bandwidth problems. That’s not an issue, if someone is willing to help, he’ll definitely find a way out!

And if you ask to clear doubts on WhatsApp, it’s currently not possible as for that, we need to share our numbers publicly. Moreover, practically speaking, if you open WhatsApp for clearing doubts,
“You will clear doubts for 5 minutes and chat for 60 minutes!”

That’s the truth!
Anyways, cheers!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free