Can I have any information about the Architecture Aptitude Test IIT, to be held after advanced, I am sure enough to qualify advanced.

Can I have any information about the Architecture Aptitude Test IIT, to be held after advanced, I am sure enough to qualify advanced.

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Rinkoo Gupta
askIITians Faculty 81 Points
9 years ago

Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) for B. Arch. for the JEE Advanced 2014Qualified Candidates

JEE Advanced 2014 Qualified Students who are aspiring for Admission to Architecture Programs in IITs are hereby informed that Candidates desirous of joining the B. Arch. (Architecture) courses has to Qualify JEE Advanced has to passin an Aptitude Test to be conducted only at the 7 zonal IITs (nowhere else) onJune 26, 2014.

However the seat allotment will be done based on the category wise AllIndia Rank in the JEE Advanced 2014 .The test will consist of one paper of threehours duration – from 09:00 to 12:00 hrs (IST).

Question papers for the Architecture Aptitude Testwill be in English only.

Syllabus for this test is given in APPENDIX-10. Candidates mustregister online at the JEE Advanced portal for this Aptitude Test between 20 – 24June, 2014. Only those candidates who would have given B. Arch program (availableat IIT Kharagpur and IIT Roorkee) as one of their choices while filling their choices

Students are advised to update themselves from the JEE (Advanced)-2014 web page.

No separate Architecture Aptitude Test admit card will be issued to them. They have to bring the JEE (Advanced)-2014 original admit card to the Examination Hall.

Thanks & Regards

Rinkoo Gupta

AskIITians Faculty

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free