can distance learning courses offered by coaching instituitions ensure success in iit jee? i really do need an answer for this...coz for the moment they seem to be my only option!

can distance learning courses offered by coaching instituitions ensure success in iit jee? i really do need an answer for this...coz for the moment they seem to be my only option!

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Rinkoo Gupta
askIITians Faculty 81 Points
9 years ago
the success depends upon you .as you work hard as you get success.I want to give sume tips ehich help in preparing for jee advance.Indian Institute of Technology - Joint Entrance Examination (IIT-JEE)is one of the toughestengineeringexams to crack without joining any coaching institute for sure. Students have to devote months of preparation to crack this exam. Definitely, good guidance is needed to secure a decent score inJEE. However, there are a lot of students in this era who believe in their own abilities and aptitude.

So, here are some tips and tricks that students must follow to crackIIT JEEexam:

Be focused:

First of all, you should be mentally prepared and keep a positive approach towards your goal. These days, the competition has become so high, you need to give a tremendous effort mentally and physically. You must raise your level of performance to be able to crack the exam.

Relevant study material:

You should know the entire syllabus that will be covered in the exam; so that you can collect study material for preparation. Reference to good guide books and previous years question papers forJEEwill go a long way into your preparations.

Proper utilization of time:

You must follow a strict timetable to utilize your time in the best way. Solve more and more problems, discover more and more new tricks. You should make notes for the topics in which you are weak. This will help you to perform well in exam.

Interact with JEE experts:

Keep in touch with the students who have clearedJEEtest so that you can get a better guidance. They will let you know about Do’s and Don’ts forJEEtest.

Group study:

Working with a competitive study group goes a very long way in the successful preparation ofIIT-JEE. Group discussion with teachers and fellow students will recreate a cooperative environment to multiply your knowledge exponentially. Students can Quiz and challenge each other with questions from theIIT-JEEsyllabus.

Revise thoroughly:

You should revise the syllabus as many times as you can. Doing so will help you in the following ways:

• It will increase your test-taking speed.
  • It will help you overcome panic.
  • It will give you a clear picture about the topics you’re weak in.

Eat & sleep well:

Having a good diet is as much essential as studying. Your brain needs regular energy from food to work efficiently. You must have at least 8 hours of proper sleep to relax your brain.

It is always better to start early and revise towards the end to come through with flying colours!!

Thanks & Regards

Rinkoo Gupta

AskIITians Faculty

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free