hello sir/mam, i gave my madhyamik ds year n imgoing in class 11.can u plzzz suggest me some books on physics,chemistry n maths vch will help me to crack iit ...

hello sir/mam,

i gave my madhyamik ds year n imgoing in class 11.can u plzzz suggest me some books on physics,chemistry n maths vch will help me to crack iit ...

Grade:11

2 Answers

askiitianexpert charu-iitd
32 Points
14 years ago

Dear Medha,
Good that you have asked...
Only one mantra to Crack JEE..!!- "Make yor basics very strong.... and Practice regularly ...!!!"
So.. To start with.. you must read any chapter from a text book.. so that you get to know what all is there in the chapter..and till what level is taught in school.. Say a NCERT is a must.... And you must read a chapter.. atleast 4 times before appearing for JEE..

First reading- from a text bookSecond- a refresher which is easy for you to comprehend...third- if you like the refresher you have studied from.. and you are scoring well in your exams.. both objective and sunjective.. you stick to itfourth- practice Objective type questions and be in form.. and maintain your speed..
So.. for all three: Physics, chemistry and MAths...
Dp not look for 10 books each.. stick to a text book and a good refresher that you understand.NCERT is important..
- Physics : I.E.Irodove and Problems in Physics by Ajay Kumar has some of the best questions in Physics.. H.C.Verma and Resnik Haliday are the Best Refreshers for physics..
- Chemistry: I used TMH Question Bank and simple Pradeep.. and at times.. Morison and Boyd.. which was very heavy for me to understand.. :D :) apart from thatI used the notes from my coaching class.. which I understood best.. you must go through ask IITian  course .. It might also be easier for you to understand..
- Maths: R.D Sharma, R.S Aggarwal.. and TMH Question Bank

You can also use Question Banks from Arihant Publications, specially for IIT JEE Preparation.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. 

All the best STUDENT NAME !!!

Regards,
Askiitians ExpertsCharu Nigam

srinivas srikanth
16 Points
13 years ago

dear madam ,

i am a ISC student going to 12th . is it necessary that i should go through NCERT books for IIT JEE or can ISC syllabus books be a substituent for NCERT books ?

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free