Dear sir, I am expecting 220-225 marks in JEE-2010. While going through your various questions & Answers I feel that I may not get good IIT college & branch of my choice. This time as I attempted the Maths first I could not complete the paper-I. I had to kept @ 20 questions untouched of Physics & Chemistry, Maths had fetched quite some time & I could not get the correct answer. I feel that if I would had attempted Maths last my socre would have been batter @ 260-270.Now my idea is to write IIT-2011 with full confidence & get admission in Good IIT college in Dueal Degree to cover lost one year. What is your suggestion.?

Dear sir,
I am expecting 220-225 marks in JEE-2010. While going through your various questions & Answers I feel that I may not get good IIT college & branch of my choice. This time as I attempted the Maths first I could not complete the paper-I. I had to kept @ 20 questions untouched of Physics & Chemistry, Maths had fetched quite some time & I could not get the correct answer. I feel that if I would had attempted Maths last my socre would have been batter @ 260-270.Now my idea is to write IIT-2011 with full confidence & get admission in Good IIT college in Dueal Degree to cover lost one year. What is your suggestion.?

Grade:12

1 Answers

askiitianexpert charu-iitd
32 Points
14 years ago

Dear Umesh,

If you get 220-225 you might get a rank of around 3200 or so.. SO I guess you will get some course in the new IITs, I personally think that If you get a good branch in DCE, or some NIT, you better join this year and prepare along with for next year  and reappear then.

Because drop is a stress year... and thus.. since you are expected to get a good college... you better take a good college and a good branch and feel less stressed and prepare full on ... :)

I wish you all the very best.

KEep posting further doubts and do not take much tension.. you hard work will pay... :)

REgards,

Askiitian expert

Charu Nigam

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free