Sir, I didn't get the admit card and applied for duplicate card along with Attested photo, copy of application form and demand drafts. But may be if I do not get the admit card due to our postal service Is there any option to download the aieee admit card from the website?

Sir, 

I didn't get the admit card and applied for duplicate card along with Attested photo, copy of application form and demand drafts. But may be if I do not get the admit card due to our postal service Is there any option to download the aieee admit card from the website?

Grade:12

1 Answers

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R
47 Points
13 years ago

Dear Ms. Geetika;

Do not worry about this. You will get admit card before exam , they will send a admit card by speed post and they have also started provisional admit card as given link.

http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2010/aieee/Online/admitinput.aspx

If any how you will not get your admit card then you will have to go with some ID proof (Not college ID) with 2 photos. Better is check latest admit card. and do not worry about this part, you will not face any problem in this matter.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.
We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Pramod Kumar
IITR Alumni

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free