sir please guide me that how to and what to do in last 4 days since i will be finished wth my revision part of chem by 6th of april.i am a 13th student of bansal. i am providing u my roll no. of bansal so as to guide if necessary 18283 dob 2 oct 90 www.bansaliitjee.com at present i am studying ioc and than i wll study oc ..kindly please comment some important things that u think will might help mee in getting top 100 air sir also give ur suggestions on % of marks of quwstions asked from polymers,biomolecules part of oc in jee

sir

please guide me that how to and what to do in last 4 days since i will be finished wth my revision part of chem by 6th of april.i am a 13th student of bansal. i am providing u my roll no. of bansal so as to guide if necessary 18283 dob 2 oct 90  www.bansaliitjee.com 

at present i am studying ioc and than i wll study oc ..kindly please comment some important things that u think will might help mee in getting top 100 air

sir also give ur suggestions on % of marks of quwstions asked from polymers,biomolecules part of oc in jee 

Grade:12

1 Answers

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R
47 Points
14 years ago

Dear Mr. Satish;

This is a very good feeling of positive attitude and carry this till exam. at the last moment you should revice all the formulas in all subjects. Do not try any new test/new concept. Be calm these days and match your study timing with real IITJEE  so that your mind will work more effectivly. At this time , do not try any new short cut to solve a problem , just study and be cool these days.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get

you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.
We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.
Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Pramod Kumar
IITR Alumni

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free