Sir my Boards Exams have been finished Yesterday(Thursday). Sur can you tell me how I can utilize these 14 days for preparing for IIT JEE 2010. Sir tell me how to study in these 14 days jee study material. Sir today I have purchased one ORGANIC CHEMISTRY BOOK(by O.P. AGARWAL DISHA PUBLICATIONS) IS THIS BOOK SUFFICIENT FOR JEE 2010,. SIR I AM VERY WEAK IN ORGANIC CHEMISTRY SO SIR PLEASE GIVE SOME SUGGESTIONS FOR STIUDYING ORGANIC CHEMISTRY SO THAT SIR I CAN BRING ONLY CUT OFF MARKS IN CHEMISTRY. SIR HOW CAN I STUDY MECHANISM IN ORGANIC CHEMISTRY(BY PETER SYKES). SIR CAN YOU TELL ME WHICH TOPICS TO STUDY FROM SYKES BOOK FOR JEE 2010 YOURS FAITHFULLY SAGAR KANDPAL

Sir my Boards Exams have been finished Yesterday(Thursday).

Sur can you tell me how I can utilize these 14 days for preparing for IIT JEE 2010.

Sir tell me how to study in these 14 days jee study material.

Sir today I have purchased one ORGANIC CHEMISTRY BOOK(by O.P. AGARWAL DISHA PUBLICATIONS) IS THIS BOOK SUFFICIENT FOR JEE 2010,.

SIR I AM VERY WEAK IN ORGANIC CHEMISTRY SO SIR PLEASE GIVE SOME SUGGESTIONS FOR STIUDYING ORGANIC CHEMISTRY SO THAT SIR I CAN BRING ONLY CUT OFF MARKS IN CHEMISTRY.

SIR HOW CAN I STUDY MECHANISM IN ORGANIC CHEMISTRY(BY PETER SYKES). SIR CAN YOU TELL ME WHICH TOPICS TO STUDY FROM SYKES BOOK FOR JEE 2010

YOURS FAITHFULLY

SAGAR KANDPAL

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R
47 Points
14 years ago

Dear Mr. Sagar;

This is very surprising that You have purchased new books at this time. If you will study by these books at this last moment you may loose your confidence and also may forget all concept. You should study your old notes only with greater depth so that you will finish all syllubus before JEE.If you are weak in organic then study only reactions which are given in JEE propespectus not all reaction.all books are good but not any new book this time.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.
We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.
Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Pramod Kumar
IITR Alumni

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free