Sir,I have just been promoted to class 12 i.e i have approximately 8-9 months for preparing for my iit –jee. I regret of having wasted my time in class 11.I had joined the “AAKASH INSTITUTE “ in class 11 but I did not make full use of the coaching.Its not that i know nothing of my subjects but my concepts are not that clear as they should be which is very essential.i dont know how to approach teachers and get my doubts clarified............................. Respected Sir,now what I want you to do is , suggest me a schedule for these 8 months which will decide the rest of my life.I request you to suggest the schedule in great detail mentioning the study hours,division of time and METHOD OF STUDY which is very important. SIR,please do help me and suggest a schedule which will really work out. I will ever remain grateful to you for this help of yours. Thanking you in anticipation. YOURS SINCERELY, PAYAL AGARWAL.

Sir,I have just been promoted to  class 12 i.e i have approximately 8-9 months for preparing  for my  iit –jee.

I  regret of having wasted my time in class 11.I had joined the “AAKASH INSTITUTE “ in class 11 but I did not make full use of the coaching.Its not that i know nothing of my subjects but my concepts are not that clear as they should be which is very essential.i dont know how to approach teachers and get my doubts clarified.............................

Respected Sir,now what I want you to do is , suggest me a schedule for these 8 months which will decide the rest of my life.I request you to suggest the schedule in great detail mentioning the study hours,division of time and METHOD OF STUDY which is very important.

SIR,please do help me and suggest a schedule which will really work out.

I will ever remain grateful to you for this help of yours.

Thanking you in anticipation.

YOURS SINCERELY,

PAYAL AGARWAL.

Grade:

1 Answers

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R
47 Points
14 years ago

Dear Ms. Payal;

This is a 100% yours fault. the standard of Aakash faculty is worst. This coaching aim is only to engage student and not give real concept to students. time to time faculty change will also add in this worst conditionns. And if you are in this coaching , first of all you have to pay money and this is your responsiblity to get maximum. Do not thinks that what others will thinks . if you have any confusstion in concept go straight and ask the faculty . No body(friends) will come at the time of exam so do not bothers what other will thinks.

Choose any time at which you feel comfertable But do not change timing daily. Use 1 or 2 books  only and finish that. you  should use other books only as a reference. Aakash targets are not sufficient for IITJEE exam. so syudy some selected books also.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.
We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.
Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Pramod Kumar
IITR Alumni

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free