i am having k c sinha's algebra and coordinate geometry, arihant's -organic,mechnics-1and2,electricity and magnetism,trigonometry.I also go to narayana . My concepts of 11 class in all three are not clear so kindly help in how i manage my time so that my 12 syllabus is also not laging behind . I am also confused in which book to read so that my concepts are clear especially of 11 inall three subjects. also sujjest me books for 12 class .and please help me in time management so that i can manage my class 12 and 11 sylabus well as i want to clear iit ,aieee and dce.or any two of the above choices.

i am having k c sinha's algebra and coordinate geometry, arihant's -organic,mechnics-1and2,electricity and magnetism,trigonometry.I also go to narayana . My concepts of 11 class in all three are not clear so kindly help in how i manage my time so that my 12 syllabus is also not laging behind . I am also confused in which book to read so that my concepts are clear especially of 11 inall three subjects. also sujjest me books for 12 class .and please help me in time management so that i can manage my class 12 and 11 sylabus well as i want to clear iit ,aieee and dce.or any two of the above choices.

Grade:12

3 Answers

Prashant Sahay
19 Points
14 years ago

Dear Shubham,

You may refer the following books:

Mathematics:

R.D Sharma    (Base Book)

K.C Sinha  for Algebra and Coordinate & Calculas

Physics

H.C Verma &

Arihant

Chemistry

O.P Tandon (Physical Chemistry)

J.D LEE (Inorganic ) &

NCERT

Prashant Sahay
19 Points
14 years ago

Dear Shubham,

You may refer the following books:

Mathematics:

R.D Sharma    (Base Book)

K.C Sinha  for Algebra and Coordinate & Calculas

Physics

H.C Verma &

Arihant

Chemistry

O.P Tandon (Physical Chemistry)

J.D LEE (Inorganic ) &

NCERT

SUDHIR KUMAR
21 Points
7 years ago
MATHEMATICS K. C SINHAPHYSICS H. C VERMAO. P Tendon (PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY) K. SINGH (ORGANIC CHEMISTRY) J. D LEE (INORGANIC) I am sudhir kumar ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING Beant college of engineering and technology gurdaspur punjab(GOV) This book is very good and practice is more for this book. It answer is bilkul right.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free