a year has just passed n now realizing dat i m done wid nothing......... now in dis state how much time shud i give to my studies if i really want 2 get rank between 700-1500........ suggest a schedule plzzzzzzzz

a year has just passed n now realizing dat i m done wid nothing.........

now in dis state how much time shud i give to my studies if i really want 2 get rank between 700-1500........

suggest a schedule plzzzzzzzz

Grade:11

1 Answers

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert
148 Points
14 years ago

Dear nikita

The complexity of the IIT-JEE arises from the fact that the questions are always unique in their context, and solving them often requires a combination of concepts from across different chapters.

I understand how u feel and what kind of pressure is upon you. First thing u should notice that all the students who clear JEE are also students like u and dont think that for clearing JEE u need to be a real genius or something like that.

First of all u be clear in ur conceptual understanding and then concentrate on solving various questions from different study materials. Dont loose ur confidence. Work hard and utilize the time available effectively. Also utilize the faculties of the coaching
centres to know about the techniques of solving the problems and also the what kind of study materials can give the problems which are more related to the JEE exams

i think you have completed your syllabus. so from now you should give more stress to those topics in which you feel difficulty. or in which you are not much confident.and at the same time you should keep revising other topic also.Try to solve new question .
best method is to first read the theory part completly from the standard text book and study material and then solve "solved examples" ,and them compair your methodology with the solution given in the text book .and see which is less time consuming.
many a time student an solve the problem but the time taken by them is much more which certainly decreses their rank.
 and after solving these questions refer question of that chapter from previous  papers. and follow these procedure chapter by chapter.and time to time solve sample papers .

and  do not waste your time in solving question that are very difficult .Many peaople frame such a question which are not a part of  syllabus.and it is  just a wastage of time.

Just stay calm and focus on understanding rather than mugging. Be regular in class and stay with concepts

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free