hello sir,i hav not joined any coaching classes for iit bcoz of som personal problems.so i m preparing by myself for iit.i hav all the study material wid me.how can i come to know that my chapter is prepared bcoz i hav so many books and i dont hav time to refer all those books.plz suggest me hw much days or hw much hrs should i allot to each chapter and which books should i refer?thank you

hello sir,i hav not joined any coaching classes for iit bcoz of som personal problems.so i m preparing by myself for iit.i hav all the study material wid me.how can i come to know that my chapter is prepared bcoz i hav so many books and i dont hav time to refer all those books.plz suggest me hw much days or hw much hrs should i allot to each chapter and which books should i refer?thank you

Grade:11

1 Answers

Ramesh V
70 Points
14 years ago

Since time is very less for iit jee exam,

i suggest u to start giving online tests or go through some practice tests and eveluate the answers urself.

as u give tests , u go through concepts of questions which u made wrong,

by this way u can cover all concepts one way insteading of studying all books again and again

by the way...give as many tests as possible...pratice make u very perfect and increases u r efficincy and spped of attempting questions in tha main paper...

go through standard books

best of luck

--

regards

Ramesh

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free