hello sir! practising problems is important right? is it really necessary to make a fair ,neat note of all of them(which i hav done) in a separate notes ? will it be usefull in my preperation of iit jee? like during revision i find it time consuming please help.! please please!

hello sir! practising problems is important right? is it really necessary to make a fair ,neat note of all of them(which i hav done) in a separate notes ?  will it be usefull in my preperation of iit jee? like during revision i find it time consuming please help.! please please!

Grade:11

1 Answers

Askiitians Expert Himanshu Geed - IIT Delhi
31 Points
14 years ago

Dear JV,

Yeah, practising is the key to get a good grasp of concepts as well as getting confidence to perform at par in examination. Many students have a habit to solve problems neatly in their notebooks which is a good thing indeed. But some students can't.

One thing you can try to develop a habit of doing things neatly and properly. Try to organize. Make separate practice notebooks for individual subjects. These things will surely take a little more time, but the advantages will be huge while you'll revise.

Making separate notes of all the problems you've solved is a big misuse of time. Instead of doing that, you can try writing the key-formulae or concepts applied for the most important questions in the problem-sheet or the book itself besides the question.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question
Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We
are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best!!!

Regards,

Askiitians Experts
Himanshu Geed

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free