as only few days are left for IITJEE....i have wrote a lot of practice papers and still writing....but after 15 days our 12th board exams are going to come and o dont want my skip my preparation so i decided to revise IIT a little bit even during the exam...so it is good????

as only few days are left for IITJEE....i have wrote a lot of practice papers and still writing....but after 15 days our 12th board exams are going to come and o dont want my skip my preparation so i decided to revise IIT a little bit even during the exam...so it is good????

Grade:12

1 Answers

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert
148 Points
14 years ago

Dear vineet

Its good idea to continue your prepration.during your board you should keep prepearing for IIT JEE.but when there is one or two day gap betwwen two papers then for perticular paper you should only prepear for your board paper.because in such a small gap if you will prepear for IIT JEE then you may not able to concentrate.and i wil sugest you to give some time to your board prepration(if you have not prepeared yet) because you have to get more than 60% in board exam to becaome eligible for IIT JEE exam.IIT JEE is all about concept but in board exam your presentation skill is also important ,you will get more marks you will present your answer more effectivily.so you should also prepear that for perticular paper you much content you are supposed to write for your board exam papers. you have already appeared in 10th board exam so you are experienced about board exam.

all the best

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free