My son would like to get into B.Arch at IIT,K or R.Does he have to appear for the PCM paper in the morning for entry.A quick reply is awaited as I have to admit him into a coaching institute in another 2 days.

My son would like to get into B.Arch at IIT,K or R.Does he have to appear for the PCM paper in the morning for entry.A quick reply is awaited as I have to admit him into a coaching institute in another 2 days.

Grade:10

3 Answers

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert
148 Points
14 years ago

Dear rati mah

Yes he must appear in the PCM paper .if he is selected in this paper then he can register for this Aptitude test On-line after May 26, 2010.

After that he an appear for B Arch test ,he  must have their JEE-2010 Admit Card with him  to appear in the Aptitude Test

Candidates desirous of joining the B. Arch. (Architecture)  will be required to qualify in
an aptitude test to be conducted at each counselling institute on June 10, 2010. The test will consist of one paper of three hours duration  from 09.00 AM to 12.00 noon. Candidates have to qualify in the Aptitude Test to become eligible for admission to
either B. Arch. or B. Des. courses.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

rati mah
8 Points
14 years ago

I have understood that he has to appear for the PCM paper in the morning.On the same day does he have to give the aptitude test in the afternoon or is it on a different day subject to him clearing the PCM paper.

rati mah
8 Points
14 years ago

I have presently admitted my son into a CBSE school with an integrated IIT coaching.Is the CBSE syllabus aligned with the IIT syllabus.Will he have an added advantage by doing CBSE.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free