good afternoon sir, my question is that i am in nit jalandhar in cse branch in 1st year. but due to some reason i can't do my study here properly. so i want to take admission for 2nd year in mnit jaipur or mbm jodhpur and want to left the nit jalandhar. please give information about it. thankyou.

good afternoon  sir,

my question is that i am in nit jalandhar in cse branch in 1st year.

but due to some reason i can't do my study here properly.

so i want to take admission for 2nd year in mnit jaipur or mbm jodhpur and want to left the nit jalandhar.

please give information about it.

thankyou.

Grade:upto college level

1 Answers

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R
47 Points
14 years ago
Dear student, This is a very news that you are not comfortable at NIT Jalandhar because of some personal reasons. As you said that you are in 1st year in CS branch in NIT Jalandhar, According to the rules of education , there is not such type of facility to change your college after one year. there are some seats in the second years but that are very small and not for 12 standard student , that seats are only polytechnic passed students. If you want to change your college you have to clear again AIEEE exam and then only you can get admission in NIT in 1st class. So dear student, write clearly that which score you have presently which is valid for a admission. I am advicing you to write clearly your doubt and also the problem. that may be possibble that same problem you will face at NIT jodhpur also like homesickness, weather problem or ragging. Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE & AIEEE preparation. All the best. Regards, Askiitians Experts Pramod Kumar IITR Alumni

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free