I am studying in class 11 and am six months through it ........I intend to join iit and want to prepare frm now on…can u suggest methods to prepare and reference books as I am not very familiar with the concepts and prefer selfstudy rather than joining courses

I am studying in class 11 and am six months through it ........I intend to join iit and want to prepare frm now on…can u suggest methods to prepare and reference books as I am not very familiar with the concepts and prefer selfstudy rather than joining courses

Grade:11

1 Answers

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert
148 Points
14 years ago

Dear Sameerana Rao 

Fitst I will suggest you to join any coaching classes.Because as you are preapearing for IIT JEE then you will face a tough comptition.

coaching classes can guide in a better way.

If you are in 11th standard most effective and possible way is

besides school and coaching hour you should give 4-5 hour in your home for IIT JEE Prepration.

and for the rest of your board subject except(P C M) you can give 1 hour per day

You may have problem in time managemanet .

You don’t need to worry about that now as can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join Askiitians.com.

click here for more details about the packages in Askiitians .com :
www.askiitians.com/packages.aspx

Just stay calm and focus on understanding rather than mugging. Be regular in class and stay with concepts.Refer good books and always try to solve problems from magazines like MATHEMATICS, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY TODAY atleast once in two months.

For BOOKS you can see this link

http://www.askiitians.com/Important-books-iit-jee.aspx

Hope you give your best.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free