Sir there are three months are left in iitjee and aieee so how can i manage my time with subjects and doing their problems sir plz tell me?????????????????????

Sir there are three months are left in iitjee and aieee so how can i manage my time with subjects and doing their problems sir plz tell me?????????????????????

Grade:12

1 Answers

Askiitians Expert Bharath-IITD
23 Points
14 years ago

Dear Pallavi,

Three months is an enoungh time to clear JEE and AIEEE both with reasonable ranks.

Divide the day timings such that u spend more time in the parts of the subjects or chapters in which u feel u are not good enough.

You should be cope up with those subjects  or the chapters in the time span of the 2 months. The first few days u spend in strenghening ur conceptual knowledge to very precise extent because it is very important for JEE and for AIEEE u should spend these days for praticing along with concepts as the exam tests ur speed.

The last 15 days should be psent for revision purpose of both the concepts and also the problems u have solved untill that time.

More emphasis should be given for the revision of the chemistry both organic and inorganic as these parts especially the inorganic chemistry requires much of the parts which should remembered.

While preparing the time table analize urself properly and do effective work.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question
Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We
are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best  !!!

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

Adapa Bharath

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free