should i study all the three sbujects in a day? or should i do only two subjects in a day? i am having problem that from the three subjects i do very badly in 1 subject and do average in other 2 subjects !! but in aieee main exam i hav to atleast excel in 2 subjects but now this is not happening so how should i plan?

should i study all the three sbujects in a day? or should i do only two subjects in a day?  i am having problem that from the three subjects i do very badly in 1 subject and do  average in other 2 subjects !! but in aieee main exam i hav to atleast excel in 2 subjects  but now this is not happening so how should i plan?

Grade:

1 Answers

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert
148 Points
14 years ago

Dear Viral

You should plan you in such way that you must revise what you taught in class before attempting the next lecture of the same subject

in which weak days you have coaching class for only one subject then on this day you should study 2 subject .and when you have 2 classe study only one subject. on perticular day you should study that subject for which you have class in the next day.

and on the sunady or any vacant day study all the subject.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
 If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free