sir i am in class 12 but i am not confident about getting selected in iit-jee 2010 so i want to drop a year for preparation and i am very sure that i can crack jee in my second attempt.BUT DROPPING ONE YEAR CAN AFFECT MY CAREER

sir i am in class 12 but i am not confident about getting selected in iit-jee 2010 so i want to drop a year for preparation and i am very sure that i can crack jee in my second attempt.BUT DROPPING ONE YEAR CAN AFFECT MY CAREER

Grade:12

1 Answers

Rohith Gandhi
24 Points
14 years ago

Dear Prasanjeet,

If you are very keen in getting to IIT's and also if you are confident,i will suggest you to drop an year, because it will be worth it. But it is a risk you are going to take.

See , how you perform the other exams like, BITSAT, AIEEE and if you are able to get a good branch in reputed college now itself, then i would not advise to waste another year. But it's your choice that is going to matter.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question
Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We
are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best Prasanjeet !!!

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

Rohith Gandhi P

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free