iam ajay,i have taken 2yrs integrated course of rao iit and aakash dlp programme.the concepts are understood by me but i lack practise because of my lazy behavior i know if i'll not improve it now then it will hard to make in iits.iam in 11th right now pls give me soln to improve in studies.plans are made but not utilized

iam ajay,i have taken 2yrs integrated course of rao iit and aakash dlp programme.the concepts are understood by me but i lack practise because of my lazy behavior i know if i'll not improve it now then it will hard to make in iits.iam in 11th right now pls give me soln to improve in studies.plans are made but not utilized

Grade:11

1 Answers

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert
148 Points
14 years ago

Dear ajay

so from now you need to work hard to get good rank in IIT JEE.

for 11th standard most effective and possible way is

besides school and coaching hour you should give 3-4 hour in your home for IIT JEE Prepration.

and for the rest of your board subject except(P C M) you can give 1 hour per day and 3-4 day in week.

You have enough time  left so no need to stress too much right now

I will suggest you to start from the begning. first revise your  notes in the same order as you was tought in coaching.

also refer good books of that topic. then solve standard question from books and IIT study material

and after finish the topic solve question of that topic from previous IIT JEE papers.

Just stay calm and focus on understanding rather than mugging. Be regular in class and stay with concepts.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free