sir.i m foreign student.i am 2nd yr 1 part now .i hve 4 backlogs in 1st sem. i can give another chance for these backlogs during my 4th sem. can u give some tips so that i could pass all thos backlogs and not effect my further xms.,,,,,,,,,,plz if sme suggestions...............

sir.i m foreign student.i am 2nd yr 1 part now .i hve 4 backlogs in 1st sem. i can give another chance for these backlogs during my 4th sem. can u give some tips so that i could pass all thos backlogs and not effect my further xms.,,,,,,,,,,plz if sme suggestions...............

Grade:12

1 Answers

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
11 years ago

Dear sunny shah,

There is not a single student who has slided back during his college years. It is always a fun part in our lives where we tend to take that extra stress that was in our lives and that had hindered us for long during our school days. It is quite natural for everybody to fall but to pick yourself up from where you have left and to keep that going needs a lot of courage and energy and dedication. 

If you are willing to clear all those papers which you have slided back in,then I suggest you develop a positive attitude within yourself and say that this is not an Impossible task for you and that you could go ahead and do it with relative ease. Focus on your papers in this semester a lot as you do not want to have another backlog again. And in the mean time prepare for the papers which you have lost in the 1st semester. I hope tha with Positive attitude,self-belief and a never say die heart,you will certainly succeed in your quest.

Hope this helped you immensely..!!

All the Very Best & Good Luck to you ...!

Best Regards,

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

IIT-M

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below..!!Smile

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free