Hello Sir, this is very urgent like very very urgent Sir, I DESPERATELY want to clear JEE with an awesome rank so that i can get COMPUTER SCIENCE. But sir im in class 11th presently and now december is round the corner.. the problem is that i haven't begun with my preparation yet and i want to clear JEE 2014. Im in a dilemma and i think if i join coaching institute in 12th i won't get time for self study and fail in boards. Sir, i hav hardly done the course of class 11th let alone iit preparation. Sir, please HELP me by telling me how to go about my iit preparation now.

Hello Sir, this is very urgent like very very urgent

Sir, I DESPERATELY want to clear JEE with an awesome rank so that i can get COMPUTER SCIENCE. But sir im in class 11th presently and now december is round the corner.. the problem is that i haven't begun with my preparation yet and i want to clear JEE 2014. Im in a dilemma and i think if i join coaching institute in 12th i won't get time for self study and fail in boards. Sir, i hav hardly done the course of class 11th let alone iit preparation. Sir, please HELP me by telling me how to go about my iit preparation now.

Grade:

1 Answers

Sourabh Singh IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2104 Points
7 years ago
Hii
If you are considering offlne as an option then you must go for the reputed institutes and if you are considering online you can contact us at 0120-4616500

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free