HETAV PATEL

Grade 11,

I have jobs for IITs is anyone intrested . Experience – 6 + •Continuously evolve architectures on latest technologies of Cloud and iOS •Build games and applications to be used by millions •Work with a scale of billions of database reads and hundreds of millions of writes per day •Contribute ideas in a collaborative, supportive team environment •Work on a cross functional game team including product, creative and art colleagues •Development experience in large-scale, high-traffic, consumer-facing web sites The openings is with the top MNC in the product industry who are working on cutting edge technology. Hope it will interest you. To know more do send me your profile to so that we can take it forward

I have jobs for IITs is anyone intrested .

Experience – 6 +

•Continuously evolve architectures on latest technologies of Cloud and iOS

•Build games and applications to be used by millions

•Work with a scale of billions of database reads and hundreds of millions of writes per day

•Contribute ideas in a collaborative, supportive team environment

•Work on a cross functional game team including product, creative and art colleagues

•Development experience in large-scale, high-traffic, consumer-facing web sites

The openings is with the top MNC in the product industry  who are working on cutting edge technology.

Hope it will interest you. To know more do send me your profile to so that we can take it forward

Grade:12th Pass

1 Answers

Sourabh Singh IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2104 Points
7 years ago

Hii
Thanks for the info but I was expecting a question. Post a qustion and we will help you out

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free