when can u give your ISAT EXAM....... I MEAN THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AND SYLLABUS AND SHOULD IT BE GIVEN AFTER 12TH JUST LIKE IIT MAINS AND ADVANCE....... IS IT GOOD....??????? ANSWER ALL THESE PLZ

when can u give your ISAT EXAM.......

I MEAN THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AND SYLLABUS AND SHOULD IT BE GIVEN AFTER 12TH JUST LIKE IIT MAINS AND ADVANCE.......

IS IT GOOD....???????

ANSWER ALL THESE PLZ

Grade:11

2 Answers

neeraj agarwal
34 Points
11 years ago

ya it is the best collage in india and u should try for it if u have interest in astronomy...........

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
11 years ago

Dear Ayushi Agrawal,

ISAT Examination for admission into Indian Institute of Space Science & Technology(IIST),Trivandrum is a prestigious Examination which recruits only 150-160 students each year to the B.Tech courses in AeroSpace,Avionics & Physical Sciences so the selection is tough and it is more tough than the IIT-JEE .

The students after successful completion of the 4-year course must sign a bond with ISRO to work with them as Scientist for a given amount of time. The Education is competely free and you will have to only look after your own expenses. If the bond is to be broken then the fee for the study must be paid. 

Admission to Undergraduate Programmes (B.Tech) for the year 2013 will be based on the All India Rank List (including category rank list) to be prepared and published for the year 2013 by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). This rank list is based on 60% weightage of score in the Joint Entrance Examination JEE (Main) – 2013, and 40% of normailised score in Class 12th or other qualifying examinations.

The Syllabus and the Eligibility Criteria are the same as of IIT-JEE 2013 Examination.

Hope this helped you immensely...!!

All the Very Best & Good Luck to you ...!!

Best Regards,

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

IIT-M

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below..!!Smile

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free