Big Coachings like in KOTA ,FIITJEE,Vidyamandir,Brilliant Tutorials . How do they conduct lectures,Do they do it everyday or day after day.What is the pattern of their lecture giving ( time of class etc)?. Please answer this mainly for those who have already enrolled for these institutes.

Big Coachings like in KOTA ,FIITJEE,Vidyamandir,Brilliant Tutorials . How do they conduct lectures,Do they do it everyday or day after day.What is the pattern of their lecture giving ( time of class etc)?. Please answer this mainly for those who have already enrolled for these institutes.

Grade:11

3 Answers

Arpit Jaiswal
31 Points
11 years ago

I am enrolled in fiitjee, in weekend contact classes.

One can also opt for weekdays, where you go three days a week.

I had say their methadology is really good :D

and once you go you;ll see that its really good, they take constant exams, and sample papers, to solve.

And their faculty is great.

AJ

Sumair Bashir
16 Points
11 years ago

Thanks for replying. Do they complete the whole syllabus I am saying this because They have their classes on weekdays or weekends.

Arpit Jaiswal
31 Points
11 years ago

When you prepare for iit, you''ll find ncert to be simple enough, and they will for sure clear your doubts, the thing is that you have to be regular and do hardwork.

syllabus is completed 5 months before the final 12th exams.. so you can see for yourself :D

AJ

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free