hi, i m ashish singh from nagpur my admission is being cancelled & i have 2 repeat for engineering entrance exams. in past i have seeked admission through seee so my que. is should i study for iit now or please help me how 2 study

hi,

i m ashish singh from nagpur my admission is being cancelled & i have 2 repeat for engineering entrance exams. in past i have seeked admission through seee so my que. is should i study for iit now or please help me how 2 study

Grade:

1 Answers

Rohith Gandhi
24 Points
14 years ago

Dear Ashish,

Assuming that you have prepared once for AIEEE exams, with a little more effort you can certainly try for IIT JEE exam. So, now here are some tips on how to study.

1. start chapter by chapter, brush up all the fundamental concepts, then attempt some objective questions related to that chapter from any text book, like objective physics, objective mathematics or objective chemistry so, that you will know how much you have understood the chapter. Review your mistakes and see where you are weak in.

because, now that you have time you need to improve where ever you faced difficulty

2. Prepare a sheet of all the important formula's of that particular chapter and file them regularly so that you can just reDfer them instead of referring the whole big text book before your exams.

3. familiarize your self with objective questions in previous year's iit jee papers so that you can know how much depth you need to prepare.

Do not waste any time, keep complete focus if you want to crack jee.

FINALLY WHAT I WANT TO SAY IS IF YOU PREPARE FOR IIT JEE, ALL THE OTHER EXAMS WILL BECOME EASY

AIM FOR THE STARS , YOU CAN ATLEAST REACH THE MOON!

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question
Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We
are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best Ashish !!!

Regards,

Askiitians Experts
Rohith Gandhi, IIT Kgp

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free