I got selected in Vmc Founders and I joined it. Now I have got 100% scholarship+Rs 40000 cash scholarship in fiitjee. WHat should I do? I was told that Vmc Founders is the best. But Looking the past results no one rests against fiitjee. What should I do now? Have I done something wrong? Please help me taking a correct decision

I got selected in Vmc Founders and I joined it. Now I have got 100% scholarship+Rs 40000 cash scholarship in fiitjee.

WHat should I do? I was told that Vmc Founders is the best. But Looking the past results no one rests against fiitjee. What should I do now? Have I done something wrong? Please help me taking a correct decision

Grade:10

7 Answers

anurag bhattacharjee
42 Points
11 years ago

If you are giving your fees in instalments,then don,t give the next instalment and immediately try to join FITJEE as it is one of  the best coaching institute in our nation till date as far as result is concerened.So,If only Vmc,s teachers are very good/excellent in dealing with things in class, then only you should continue.Other,FITJEE is the best and ultimate coaching institute to learn things asked at JEE level.

rohit sharma
15 Points
11 years ago

go  to vmc founder u will be more recognised there

Sourav Goyal
18 Points
11 years ago

Rohit Sharma

What do you think ?

Vmc founder''s teachers are better or fiitjee

And Whose study material is more good vmc or fiitjee

mayank singh
16 Points
11 years ago

no doubt,vmc material is far better than fiitjee.

Jayant
23 Points
7 years ago
no doubt Fiitjee is the best . They have quality teachers and exellent study material...
Ishaan
19 Points
6 years ago
VMC is much better. Fiitjee is money minded. VMC study material is much better than fiitjee. Founders of VMC give high qualified education.
Pranjal Bhardwaj
17 Points
5 years ago
let me tell you all the fact, the fact is that today many students have enrolled in fiitjee and obviously they are more in fiitjee compared to vmc. but this does not affect the result of VMC as many and many students are selcted every year from VMC. so with less students VMC gives good result then you can decide among yourselves that which one is the best .

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free