Sir, currently my son is in 10thclass and he takes coaching from VMC Pitampura, but the problem is he feels that their way of teaching is very fast and most of his classmates are very fast and have already finished their syllabus. My son got very discouraged and dont want to join any coaching in his 11th class and this makes us very tense. Please advise us what should we do, either change his coaching institute from VMC Pitampura to FIITJEE Punjabi Bagh or any option?

Sir, currently my son is in 10thclass and he takes coaching from VMC Pitampura, but the problem is he feels that their way of teaching is very fast and most of his classmates are very fast and have already finished their syllabus. My son got very discouraged and dont want to join any coaching in his 11th class and this makes us very tense. Please advise us what should we do, either change his coaching institute from VMC Pitampura to FIITJEE Punjabi Bagh or any option?

Grade:

1 Answers

sandeep kumar
49 Points
11 years ago

dear anju sharma,

If such is the case with your son, then your sn can take coaching from askiitians online..so he doesnot have to go any where.

he can study at home..it will be one to one classes from ex-iitians..!! ask for a free demo..u can check the quality..of teaching..!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free