i really want to be an iitian from my heart,i am in 9th standard,do you think that there is some thing learning lessons for me to get success.

i really want to be an iitian from my heart,i am in 9th standard,do you think that there is some thing learning lessons for me to get success.

Grade:9

1 Answers

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
11 years ago

Dear Pulkit Arora,

It is really proud for me to hear this from you,a class 9 student. I believe deep down that this is the right time for you to shape up your career and plan for your future. I am very happy that you have taken your first step towards being successful in life. It is really warming to hear that you want to be an IITian straight from your heart because you have no doubts whatsoever about what you want to be and you are clear about it. 

I want you to remember that you have taken a decision, something that is very imortant in life. I do not want you to go back in your quest to get into an IIT. All I am asking now is are you ready for the journey,the toughest you might have ever taken in your life that lies ahead ? If your answer is a firm YES,then I am here ready to help you in your quest. Now is the time to first be clear with your subjects and when I mean you must be clear,I mean you must be clear with the concepts of the subjects that you are dealing now in your class. Get the concepts clear. Don''t mug things up. Question everything and anything that doesn''t make itself clear before you. You are gonna gain valuable knowledge. Never put ''em down.

Next,I want you to enroll yourself in foundation courses for IIT in anyone of these following coaching institutes as I consider them far superior than the rest.

1. Aakash IIT-JEE

2. FIITJEE

3. Brilliant Tutorials

Now you are set for the beginnning of a new journey in life. You have teachers and coachers here who are with you now & always till your counselling to help & guide you.

Post your queries here and I will try my best to answer them as soon as I can.

Hope this helped you immensely...!!

All the Very Best & Good Luck to you ...!!

Regards,

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

IIT-M

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below..!!Smile

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free