sir my name is hrishikesh and i m presently studying in 12th class. Actually i am a little below average student in the class and i did lot of timepass till now, i diddnt took 11th as well as 12th seriously but now i want to syudy hard for IIT-JEE exam but the main problem is there is hardly 3-4 months left for preparation i.e. November to april...... Sir plz help me, i am ready to do hard work but i am not understanding which chapters to prepare and how to prepare all of them with problems and questions in such ashort period.... Sir please if u know any way or any time-table to how to crac

sir my name is hrishikesh and i m presently studying in 12th class. Actually i am a little below average student in the class and i did lot of timepass till now, i diddnt took 11th as well as 12th seriously but now i want to syudy hard for IIT-JEE exam but the main problem is there is hardly 3-4 months left for preparation i.e. November to april...... Sir plz help me, i am ready to do hard work but i am not understanding which chapters to prepare and how to prepare all of them with problems and questions in such ashort period.... Sir please if u know any way or any time-table to how to crac

Grade:12

3 Answers

TANAYRAJ SINGH CHOUHAN
65 Points
11 years ago

As you are already very late to studies you must spend around 10hrs a day on self studies 

You must solve as many questions as you can as to clear JEE your speed must be very high as the time is very less.

you can try TMH for MATHS

H.C VERMA FOR PHYSICS 

and NCERT+ENTRANCE CHEMISTRY

AND don''t leave any question from the above mentioned books as each question in the above mentioned books are of JEE level.

TRY HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND BEST OF LUCK FOR JEE 2013!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plz. approve my answer by clicking Yes given below, if u loved it... Plz/....

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
11 years ago

Dear rushukesh patne,

Now here is a time table that you can rely on for the upcoming four months. Just try to work atleast 13-15 hours a day. Give your best and work like you have never worked before and remember that ''Nothing is Impossible'' .

November

Physics – electrostatics, capacitors, electric current, Magnetics
Chemistry – Nomenclature, isomerism, GOC, Hydrocarbons
Maths – functions, limits, continuity and differentiability

December

Physics – Electromagnetic Induction, Modern Physics
Chemistry – Aldehydes and Ketones, Alcohols and Ethers, Amines
Maths – Application of derivatives, integration 

January

Physics – Optics, Mechanics
Chemistry – States of Matter, Thermodynamics, Electrochemistry, Equilibrium
Maths – Straight lines, circles, parabola, Properties of triangle

February

Physics – Properties of matter, SHM, waves
Chemistry – S, P, D block and transition elements
Maths – Complex Numbers, Quadratic Equations, Probability, Determinants

March

Take a Crash course from a reputed coaching institute(MUST)

April

Revise thoroughly your Notes and don’t read anything new. Don’t read anything 4 days before the big day to relieve you from tension. Be confident and cool.

Do not get tensed or freaked out during the final stages of preparation for the examination because this time is vital for you as it will decide the outcome of the Examination. Stay confident and have faith in yourself and your abilities.

All the Very Best & Good Luck to you...

Hope this helped you immensely...!!

Regards,

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

IIT-M

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below...!!

rushikesh patne
16 Points
11 years ago

Thanks to all of those who repied my question.....i felt gud..but one more doubt is that am i the only one such a case or there are some people like me....and can really it is possible to crack iit-jee in such a short time????????

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free