Dear Sir, My daughter is studying in India high School, Jeddah. She is in class 12th and she is going to write her JEE (Mains and Advance) in 2013. She will also be preparing for BITSAT 2013. Please let me know how I can attend Askiitians classes for JEE (Mains and Advance) in Riyadh. Regards, Anil Srivastava Riyadh

Dear Sir, 

My daughter is studying in India high School, Jeddah. She is in class 12th and she is going to write her JEE (Mains and Advance) in 2013. She will also be preparing for BITSAT 2013.

Please let me know how I can attend Askiitians classes for JEE (Mains and Advance) in Riyadh.

Regards,

Anil Srivastava

Riyadh

Grade:12

2 Answers

Varsha Parashar
14 Points
11 years ago

Dear Sir,

Please ask your daughter to join ''AskIITians Online Crash Courses'' for the preparation of JEE & BITSAT.

As very little time is left now, so you need to take quick decision.

Rohan Singhania
16 Points
11 years ago

Hi,

Askiitians provides Live and both way Inetractive classes for the students who are preparing for Engineering exams in Saudi Arabia. You should know that except BITSAT, all Engineering exams in India are known as JEE (Mains & Advance).

Askiitians provides you Live classes for JEE (Mains & Advance) and BITSAT with the best pool of faculty in India. It gives hard copy of study material, DPPs (225) and online test series (total 20).

You would be glad to know that year 2012 IIT JEE,AIEEE, BITSAT, SAT II and CBSE toppers from Gulf region are Askiitians students.

In order to attend classes, please write to info@askiitians.com

Thanks!

Rohan

IIT, Mumbai

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free