Hello sir! I have heard that all the IITs have agreed on the point that for any student who appeared in 10+2 in 2012 should have minimum 60 % marks to be eligible for JEE advanced 2013.The other condition is yet the same that he should be among the top 1,50,000 of "mains".so is this news confirmed? plz also tell me everything about JEE mains 2013 i.e. everybody can write this exam or there is some new eligibility criteria for this also? EAGERLY WAITING FOR UR REPLY...............................

Hello sir!

I have heard that all the IITs have agreed on the point that for any student who appeared in 10+2 in 2012 should have minimum 60 % marks to be eligible for JEE advanced 2013.The other condition is yet the same that he should be among the top 1,50,000 of "mains".so is this news confirmed?

plz also tell me everything about JEE mains 2013 i.e. everybody can write this exam or there is some new eligibility criteria for this also?

EAGERLY WAITING FOR UR REPLY...............................

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

TANAYRAJ SINGH CHOUHAN
65 Points
11 years ago

The final eligibility criteria will be enclosed tomorrow as the forms will be available from tomorrow. But acc. to latest press release 60% criteria is confirmed

Plz. approve my answer by clicking Yes given below, if u loved it... Plz/....

AND BEST OF LUCK FOR JEE-2013

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free