I live in Kuwait and My son is in class 11th in Indian Community School, Kuwait.I want my son to continue his eduction in India as system of Eduction in Kuwait is not so good. Most of the people prefer to send thier wards to India after 12th.I shall be grateful if following queries are answered: a)Where can I get good coaching for IITs and NITs in India? b)How to prepare so that he can make best of it?

I live in Kuwait and My son is in class 11th in Indian Community School, Kuwait.I want my son to continue his eduction in India as system of Eduction in Kuwait is not so good. Most of the people prefer  to send thier wards to India after 12th.I shall be grateful if following queries are answered:

a)Where can I get good coaching for IITs and NITs in India?

b)How to prepare so that he can make best of it?

Grade:11

2 Answers

Anirban Roy
16 Points
11 years ago

Hi Mr.Gopalan,

Your querise are interrelated. So, If you are lookingt for a good coaching institute for your son, who can attened the classes staying at Kuwait, askIITians would be a better choice. AskIITians provide online classes so, our teachers can reach you through online mode. The best time to start the preparation is now, 14 to 15 month whatever is left now, your son must start taking the classes. at askIItians we provide regular assessment along with the classes with best of the faculties. There will be 225 daily practice papers structured topic wise and All India Test series which are done online. Weekly 3 classes for 3 hrs each will help him cover all the chapters in depth and clear all his doubts. Student at AskIITians have been selected in IITs, NITs, BITS and other reputed technical colleges. In 2012 352 students got selected.

AskIItians is a much better option available to your son, he must take a demo class with us asap and join the classes soon. 

Varsha Parashar
14 Points
11 years ago

Dear Sir,

I think it will be better for your son if he join an online coaching for the preparation of IIT-JEE. This will help your son to do preparations for IIT-JEE from home only. Being with parents will give a mental support to your son while preparing for IIT''s.

Make him join an organisation that provides two facilities:

(1) Online classes for the preparation of IIT-JEE

(2) Online tests for practise which are of equivalent level to that of IIT entrance exam.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free