MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: Rs.

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Grade: 9

My name is Karuna and I am stufdying in class 9th in DPS sharjah. My father works in petrofac.

I got to know about Askiitians from my friend Aryan who is NTSE topper and your student. I want to know, how can I write NTSE exam and how it is going to benefit me in future.Please let me know in particular how Askiitians is going to help me?

7 years ago

Answers : (5)

Anirban Roy
16 Points

Hi karuna,

You will be elligible to write NTSE in 10th class. Though you must start the preparation as early as possible. The NTSE happens in 2 stages and conducted by NCERT. The application forms and other detail information are available on the NCERT website. If you succeed in NTSE, you will be rewarded with a financial assistance upto your PhD and Master program for some technical education. 

AskIITians have a specialized program for NTSE which you may get entrolled in at the starting of your 10th class. We have specialized teachers for this program to teach you Mental Ability Test and Scholastic Ability Test. Along with the classes askIITians will provide you with regular assessment tests which are done online. You may contact us as soon as possible.  

7 years ago
Varsha Parashar
14 Points

Dear Karuna,

National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) is a national-level scholarship program in India to identify and recognize students with extremely high intellect and academic talent. it is widely regarded by the Government of India as the toughest and most prestigious examination at high school level in the country.

As you are in class 9th at the moment so you can give this test next year when you come to class 1oth. As First Level NTSE is conducted by the State / UT (usually in November) - FOR CLASS X STUDENTS ONLY

Please check the given details accounting for selection procedure of NTSE:

ROUND 1 : State level examination

Candidates acquiring more than the required percentage in the state level examination and standing within a specified number of top ranks (state quota) are eligible to appear for the national level examination (about top 4000 students from the entire country). The national level examination has two parts for nominating the required number of candidates for the interviews to be conducted by the NCERT in May:

• Part-I: Mental Ability Test (MAT)
  • Part-II: Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)(as given above)

ROUND 2: National level examination

Candidates acquiring more than the required percentage in the state level examination and standing within a specified number of top ranks (state quota) are eligible to appear for the national level examination (about top 4000 students from the entire country). The national level examination has two parts for nominating the required number of candidates for the interviews to be conducted by the NCERT in May:

• Part-I: Mental Ability Test (MAT)
  • Part-II: Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)

ROUND 3: Declaration of Results

The results of the National Level Examination shall be out by July–August the same year. Students are divided into 4 quotas: General, SC, ST, Disabled. Around 750 students will be selected from General quota, 150 from SC, 80 from ST and around 20 from Disabled quota. The results will be displayed on the website of ncert mid-July or early-August.

Rewards

The students who qualify all the stages of NTSE successfully are eligible for scholarship. The amount of scholarship has been enhanced to Rs.500/- per month for all the students studying in Class VIII onwards except for Ph.D., wherein it is paid according to UGC norms. 

Note: As NTSE is the toughest exam so for qualifying it you need lots of preparation, so you must join an organisation that provides classes and tests for the preparation of NTSE. AskIITians also provides an excellent level of preparation to the students as my sister who is a student of askIITians, also qualified for NTSE last year.

7 years ago
Rohan Singhania
16 Points

Hi Karuna,

It is great to know that you are venturing into NTSE (National Talent Search Exam). You are in DPS Sharjah where there are many good students who are preparing for class 10th Foundation for IITs as well as NTSE Exam with Askiitians.

NTSE is a vary prestigious exam which is conducted each year. NTSE has two stages, SAT and MAT. This exam is going to help you immensily as you will have weightage in IITs, NITs, IIMs even in UPSC exam in India.

The best thing with Askiitians NTSE coaching is that, it provides CBSE ( Grade 10th) + Foundation (Engineering) as well as NTSE together.

Earlier there were only 1000 fellowship in it, bit now it has been increased to 4000 fellowships.

All the best for NTSE!

Rohan

IIT, MUmbai

7 years ago
Rajeev Singh
18 Points

Hi Karuna

The NTSE conducted by NCERT.You will be elligible for the examination in 10th class. For more detail you can login on the NCERT website.

AskIITians will help you to prepare better for the examination as askiitians have a well design and dedicated program for NTSE, with the help of this prograne you can increase your chance to clear the exam easily and you can enrolled at the starting of your 10th class. You will also find out a proffestional pool of faculties for this program .and you will get your performance analysis on the regular basis with the help of diffrent type of test with askiitians .

7 years ago
Anil srivastava
14 Points

Hi Karuna,

National Talent Search Examination(NTSE) is a national level scholarship programme to identify and recognise student to high intellect and academic tallent.This Progame is available only for indian students and 10th pass candidate is eligible for this test.As you are in class 9th now so you can give this test next year.

Askiitians is also preparing for this test,where you will get specialized teacher for this reputed  examination. So you can enroll your self for this test starting of your 10th class.You have great chance to clear this examination for the next year.

7 years ago
Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?
Answer & Earn Cool Goodies

Course Features

• 728 Video Lectures
  • Revision Notes
  • Previous Year Papers
  • Mind Map
  • Study Planner
  • NCERT Solutions
  • Discussion Forum
  • Test paper with Video Solution