Hi, I am living in Kuwait and my son is in class 10th in Gulf Indian School, Fahaheel.I really want to send my son to India in IITs or NITs after class 12th. Can you tell me how askiitians is going to help my son in preparation for JEE (Mains and Advance) ? My son aims to make it to IITs or NITs. Please let me know in detail.

Hi, I am living in Kuwait and my son is in class 10th in Gulf Indian School, Fahaheel.I really want to send my son to India in IITs or NITs after class 12th. Can you tell me how askiitians is going to help my son in preparation for JEE (Mains and Advance) ? My son aims to make it to IITs or NITs. Please let me know in detail. 

Grade:12

6 Answers

sandeep kumar
49 Points
11 years ago
Devraj Roj
16 Points
11 years ago

Hi Mr.Venkataraman,

AskIITians is one of the pioneer institution in imparting online coaching for engineering entrance examination in India. It is a fortune of the students like your son who will get an IITians as a teacher and mentor to guide him. AskIITians foundation program for JEE is one of the highly demanded program among the overseas students studying in CBSE curricullum. It is a one year program where best of the teacher teaches. The whole program in sychronized with boards syllabus so the student feel very comfortable and score well in their boards as well along with building a very strong foundation for JEE. The regular performance analysis through test and home assignments are an integral part of thi program. Online classes not only save huge time but also keep the student under close supervision of their parents. 

Rahul Kumar
131 Points
11 years ago

Hi Sir,

Its very good to see that you are very much concerned with the preparations for your son in 10th class itself

Askiitians can help your son with the help of Online classes through computer and they will also send the entire study material at your postal address.And Online test series with analysis will also be given to you.

Regards

Rahul Kumar

Vijya Shanti
18 Points
11 years ago

Dear Parent,

It is true that most of expatriates want to send back thier wards to India, looking into the fact that India has been providing quality and cheap education. There is nothing like anything, if your son could win a seat in IITs, NITs, BITs, IISERs or IIITs.The deapth and intensity of Indian education sysyem pulls students back to India.

At present, you son is in class 10th and this is the right time to start preparing for Engineering exams in India. I would like to tell you that JEE (Mains) is on 7th April and Jee (Advance) is on 2nd June 2013. The last date to register for JEE(advance) is 13th may 2013. JEE (Advance) will take place in two sittings on 2nd June, from 9 to 12 PM and then from 2 to 5 PM.

Askiitians can provide, live-interactive online classes for JEE (Mains) and JEE (Advance) in Kuwait. It will provide you with hard copy of Study Material and DPPs. The test series (total 30) for 2 years, will be online with complete analysis. The classes are conducted by best of the teachers of India for Physics, Chemsitry and Math.It will also take care of CBSE/ISCE class 11th and 12th for Physics, hemistry, Math and Biology.

For more information, please write to info@askiitians.com

Thanks

Vijya Shanthi

IIT Chennai

Varsha Parashar
14 Points
11 years ago

Dear Sir,

In order to prepare for IIT, your son will have to do extra preparations other than all that have been taught in schools.

And as he is in class 10th. So first of all he has to work on improving his IQ level. And that can be achieved by attending "Mental Aptitude Tests"(MAT). These tests help in broadening the working level of the brain. 

These days many test platforms are available that provide an excellent level of MAT''s, askIITians is one of them.

Then after coming in class 11th, he will have to join some coaching that aims in preparing students for IIT-JEE.

Danish Khan
18 Points
11 years ago

Hi Mr.Sai,

Askiitians is an online plateform, which can provide you live-interactive online classes for JEE (Mains) and JEE (Advance) in your country also ( in Kuwait). AskIITians will also provide you the Study Material and DPPs in the form of hard copy. There is also a very good online test series for 2 years, Askiitians realy a good plateform to start the preparation for all Engineering entrance examination .

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free