Sir , I am S.R.Sudharsan from tiruchirapalli,Tamil Nadu.I am an average student.I completed my 12th standard in a cbse school here and i got a score of 435.i wrote iit jee but i did not clear it.i am now doing my mechanical engineering at sastra near trichy.i really have a burning desire to study for iseet 2013 and i really want to clear it.Will i be able to do it if i start now.kindly please help me.please sir.. I am ready to work hard to any extent..... yours sincerely, S.R.Sudharsan

Sir ,

I am S.R.Sudharsan from tiruchirapalli,Tamil Nadu.I am an average student.I completed my 12th standard in a cbse school here and i got a score of 435.i wrote iit jee but i did not clear it.i am now doing my mechanical engineering at sastra near trichy.i really have a burning desire to study for iseet 2013 and i really want to clear it.Will i be able to do it if i start now.kindly please help me.please sir.. I am ready to work hard to any extent.....

yours sincerely,

S.R.Sudharsan

Grade:12

1 Answers

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
11 years ago

Dear Sudharsan arvind,

It is really heartening to hear this from a student who is from the same state as I am. I am a lad from Tamilnadu too and it is delightful for me to hear these words from you dear. Yes,you certainly can crack the IIT-JEE 2013 only if you are willing to put yourself through fire. You will have to endure everything now to get into an IIT and I believe that you know how tough it is now to get into an IIT after you have given your IIT-JEE 2012. You will certainly know that it is hard. 

But "Where there is a Will,there is a Way". You will definitely find that way and here I give you some little help .

Now here is a time table that you can rely on for the upcoming four months. Just try to work atleast 13-15 hours a day. Give your best and work like you have never worked before and remember that ''''Nothing is Impossible'''' .

December

Physics – electrostatics, capacitors, electric current, Magnetics
Chemistry – Nomenclature, isomerism, GOC, Hydrocarbons
Maths – functions, limits, continuity and differentiability

January

Physics – Electromagnetic Induction, Modern Physics
Chemistry – Aldehydes and Ketones, Alcohols and Ethers, Amines
Maths – Application of derivatives, integration 

February

Physics – Optics, Mechanics
Chemistry – States of Matter, Thermodynamics, Electrochemistry, Equilibrium
Maths – Straight lines, circles, parabola, Properties of triangle

March

Physics – Properties of matter, SHM, waves
Chemistry – S, P, D block and transition elements
Maths – Complex Numbers, Quadratic Equations, Probability, Determinants

Mid-March

Take a Crash course from a reputed coaching institute(MUST)

April

Revise thoroughly your Notes and don’t read anything new. Don’t read anything 4 days before the big day to relieve you from tension. Be confident and cool.

Do not get tensed or freaked out during the final stages of preparation for the examination because this time is vital for you as it will decide the outcome of the Examination. Stay confident and have faith in yourself and your abilities.

All the Very Best & Good Luck to you...

Hope this helped you immensely...!!

Regards,

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

IIT-M

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below...!!Smile

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free