Hi..dis is praneeth Preparing for jee-2013..im very much tensed abt my preperation..now im taking revision tests @ my college..n getting around 230-240 marks in Iseet Advanced tests..so pls guide me how to improve my score..n how to get confidence..??while i was preparing for exam..i feel it very easy n get cofidence to take exam..but im not able to do my best at exam.. suggest me the steps to prepare for weekend revision part test..my only aim was to get a rank of below 500..so pls guide me..

Hi..dis is praneeth

Preparing for jee-2013..im very much tensed abt my preperation..now im taking revision tests @ my college..n getting around 230-240 marks in Iseet Advanced tests..so pls guide me how to improve my score..n how to get confidence..??while i was preparing for exam..i feel it very easy n get cofidence to take exam..but im not able to do my best at exam..

suggest me the steps to prepare for weekend revision part test..my only aim was to get a rank of below 500..so pls guide me..

Grade:12

1 Answers

Varsha Parashar
14 Points
11 years ago

Dear Praneeth,

First of all relax and remove all the negative thoghts from your mind.

If you were confident earlier while preparing for exams then stay confident. But remember, not to become over-confident.

Just keep practising.

For your benefit, one suggestion is that you should join some organisation/coaching which prepares its students for IIT-JEE. Also join some well-known test series (online test series are available in market).

This will help you in speeding up your Revision Test performances.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free