Dear Sir, i would like to ask you dat besides BE/B.TECH what other good career options r available in India??

Dear Sir,

i would like to ask you dat besides BE/B.TECH what other good career options r available in India??

Grade:12

1 Answers

Amit Askiitiansexpert
112 Points
14 years ago

Hi

To decide the right career is bit of a tricky question. Career options for students who are pursuing professional courses/degree, are quite clear but for the remaining, a lot of thought goes into choosing the right option after graduation.

A lot depends on the interest of the student but lucrativeness of the career and job prospects also play an important role in making the decision. Besides top paying career options such as MBA, Software, Chartered Accountancy, Journalism, Medical, Advertising, PR and architecture, there are numerous other career options in flying & aviation, physical education & sports, law, fashion designing, research & development and administrative services.

In India, you can have a good career in  managment , clinical research , IT etc. What i think jus go wid ur interest only..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in  your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best !!!

Regards,
Askiitians Expert
Amit - IT BHU

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free