Sir, i am studing in 11th and i have hc nd halliay .Pls tell me a good book for objective? Should i buy irodov now or in 12th?

Sir, i am studing in 11th and i have hc nd halliay .Pls tell me a good book for objective? Should i buy irodov now or in 12th?

Grade:11

3 Answers

Aniket Patra
48 Points
11 years ago

Dear Shubham,

I. E. Irodov never delimits the extent of concepts for IIT JEE.. Its just to make your concepts versatile.. H. C. Verma along with Halliday & Resnick are sufficient.. I am not telling you limit yourself within that.. But doing pretty well in those two books is a good endavour.. Test your level by solving Irodov.. Remember, Irodov helps you to excel not to compete..You should start with Irodov today.. An early start counts..

Best Wishes!

Feel free to post any doubt regarding it..

Do rate if it helped you..

NEERAJ PATHAK IIT-BHU
39 Points
11 years ago

No need to buy irodov , just go for hcv to clear ur concepts and den the best i can advice u is..go for dc pandey for all mechanics topics,it will give u required no. Of objective and subjective problems,and for electrostats and magnetics,optics etc. Hcv is best,finally for objectives either buy arihant or join some gud correspondence course like rsm, or success magnet, all d best, if u like my rply kindly approve it

Chilukuri Sai Kartik
58 Points
11 years ago
Hi Shubham, You can try DC Pandey. Also go for previous IIT JEE solved papers,as they build your concepts well... All the Best!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free