hi, i ws aiming iit 2012. bt unfortunetly didnt made it through jee and also aieee. I batched 74 in 12th. I hd plan of droping a year if at all i didnt made it, for iit. Bt nw i am trapped wildly, with iit closing its gates. Evn BITS ask for 80% in 12th. Also nit nw are including 40% wieghtage to 12th. Ill be doing MBA ofcourse. But still it will remain an unfulfilled desire of making in best. I want to spend one mre year in enhancing me. But now i am confused, what should i drop for? Will i be able to get into NITs of my choice with sch marks? What about MITs, anna univer, or anyother best istitutes???? Plz guide. I fell very much confident of cracking anything with such enchancement.

hi,

i ws aiming iit 2012. bt unfortunetly didnt made it through jee and also aieee. I batched 74 in 12th. I hd plan of droping a year if at all i didnt made it, for iit. Bt nw i am trapped wildly, with iit closing its gates. Evn BITS ask for 80% in 12th. Also nit nw are including 40% wieghtage to 12th. Ill be doing MBA ofcourse. But still it will remain an unfulfilled desire of making in best. I want to spend one mre year in enhancing me. But now i am confused, what should i drop for? Will i be able to get into NITs of my choice with sch marks? What about MITs, anna univer, or anyother best istitutes???? Plz guide.

I fell very much confident of cracking anything with such enchancement. 

Grade:12th Pass

1 Answers

Chirag Bhatia
18 Points
11 years ago

hey brother, the same is the case with me i batched 76 in 12th and.... i have taken a drop in hope to get betters grade in 12th again with improvement exam. If any updates plz help me tooo.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free