sir ,should i prefer nit trichy (instrumentation and control engineering) or nit nagpur(E.E.E)

sir ,should i prefer nit trichy (instrumentation and control engineering) or nit nagpur(E.E.E)

Grade:

3 Answers

Komal
askIITians Faculty 747 Points
8 years ago
I feel that choose your branch wisely. College does matter but at the end you will work in the field you choose, whether you want to get a job or open your own company. If you love what you study and what you do, you'll excel no matter where you are.
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
On the Top both the institutions are quite reputed and among elite class, so you should not be bothered about the reputation and where comes the matter of choice out of the two it is again upto you which branch interests you the most, …..i suggest you to draw a comparison with some other leading institutions as well as that you may have a comprehensive understanding and hence be able to make a choice, I can opine these names to be visited – MCKV Inst of Tech, Howrah,.............Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,..........Panimalar Engg College, Chennai,..........BHU, VAranasi
V. Harshit -
83 Points
8 years ago
choose what u want dont depend on others opinion...best of luck

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free