i got air = 13131 im alloted instrumentation and control engg & nit jalandhar and this is the first seat of ICE there are almost 100% chances of getting ece in next round but i want cse so should i suurender my seat for cse in nit j for 4th round ccb im also having home state quota what is your advice in this matter asuming i have got ece in 3rd round plz. tell me how much % chances are there that i will get branch of higer preference & how many of getting the same branch & of lower choice plz also note that last yr clsing rank was 15028 for home state quota

i got air = 13131 im alloted instrumentation and control engg & nit jalandhar and this is the first seat of ICE there are almost 100% chances of getting ece in next round but i want cse

so should i suurender my seat  for cse in nit j for 4th round ccb

im also having home state quota what is your advice in this matter asuming i have got ece in 3rd round

plz. tell me how much % chances are there that i will get branch of higer preference & how many of getting the same branch & of lower choice

plz also note that last yr clsing rank was 15028 for home state quota

Grade:12

1 Answers

Sourabh Singh IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2104 Points
7 years ago
Hii

Your stakes are high of getting qhat you are looking for .Give in your seat for the next round and I think you will get it. But suppose if you do not get it make ssure you score best in your branch do that you are eligible for internal sliding.
Bedt of luck for your endeavours

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free