computer science dual degree at iit bhu or four year course at nit warangal

computer science dual degree at iit bhu or four year course at nit warangal

Grade:12

4 Answers

Komal
askIITians Faculty 747 Points
8 years ago
I feel that choose your branch wisely. College does matter but at the end you will work in the field you choose, whether you want to get a job or open your own company. If you love what you study and what you do, you'll excel no matter where you are.
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
Don’t be in a fix or indecisive,.....if it is a question of institutions, then let me one thing very clearly that both the institutions are equally good in regards of reputation as well as quality education,.........and if there’s anything else that distracts you –  like you are not interested in either of the study programs, then try visiting some leading inatitutions where the students are given quality education followed by best ever placements in top rated MNCs,......to my mind you may try at – Techno India Uni, Kolkata,..........Birla Inst of Tech, Patna,..........Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,.............BMS College of Engg, Bangalore
devang chowdhary
15 Points
8 years ago
i think that if u r getting cse (4 year) at nit warangal ..go 4 that rather than opting for dual degree course at iit
V. Harshit -
83 Points
8 years ago
U  SHOULD CHOOSE YOUR BRANCH WISELY THATS WAT I SUGGEST

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free