Im already completed 1st year ECE in Pondicherry Engineering college. I gave AIEEE a second try and getting 1. Chemical Engg in NIT Calicut 2. Production Engg in NIT Trichy I do not have any personal preference among these two. Kindly suggest which of these have more scope and also whether it is advisable to leave ECE in current college to go for these groups forgoing one year of study?

Im already completed 1st year ECE in Pondicherry Engineering college. I gave AIEEE a second try and getting

1. Chemical Engg in NIT Calicut

2.  Production Engg in NIT Trichy

I do not have any personal preference among these two. Kindly suggest which of these have more scope and also whether it is advisable to leave ECE in current college to go for these groups forgoing one year of study?

Grade:12th Pass

1 Answers

Sourabh Singh IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2104 Points
7 years ago
Hii

Go for Production Engg in NIT Trichy as compared toChemical Engg in NIT Calicut because of the widespread acceptance of the reputation of the college . It might be the case that you will not get the job from your branch but you will end up with much better prospects as compared to your stay in Chemical Engg in NIT Calicut.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free