i passed 12th this year . i got an air 14685 in iitjee which is pointless to have. so i ll try next year as i screwed up my aieee badly. please can you tell me a proper pattern and plan to follow this year .

i passed 12th this year . i got an air 14685 in iitjee which is pointless to have. so i ll try next year as i screwed up my aieee badly. please can you tell me a proper pattern and plan to follow this year .

Grade:

1 Answers

Aman Bansal
592 Points
11 years ago

Dear Shruti,

New Patterns Highlights!

• Two Exams – JEE Mains followed by JEE Advance
  • Time gap between these two exams is yet not declared.
  • JEE Main which is equivalent to AIEEE and will be conduced by CBSE, JAB and JIC will also support in this.
  • JEE Advance which is equivalent to IIT JEE will be conducted by IITs (JAB and JIC); with the same composition as at present.
  • Only top 1,50,000 students including all categories from JEE Main will be able to appear in JEE Advance
  • Students who come in top 20 percentile in their board can only give the exams.

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free